857 J Street - Burwell NE
Do you have a driveway that is crowded with a boat, four-wheeler, motorcycle, golf cart, or jet skis? This combined shop and home can provide you the extra space you need with a complete residential living space.
The residential living space is fully equipped with a kitchenette, bathroom/utility room, and open living/sleeping space. The on demand hot water will ensure continuous showers after a day at the Calamus.
A temperature-controlled, fully insulated workspace/storage space. The design allows for you to have storage, a workshop, garage, or entertaining space. Two overhead garage doors with alley access.
A large south facing lot gives you plenty of room to build or build on to the existing building if you are looking to expand. There is even room to park your RV.
Year Built: 2007
Lot Dimensions: 100' x 140' (0.32 Acres)
Building Dimensions: 34' x 46'
Shop Area 34’ x 32’ 6”
Kitchenette 10’ x 21’
Bath/Utility 10’ x 11’
- (Shower, Toilet, Washer Hookup, Floor Drain)
- Door 8’ Tall by 9’ Wide (Insulated Steel Both Sides)
- Door 8’ Tall by 16’ Wide (Insulated Steel Both Sides)
- (On Timer)
- Sewer Clean-out on South Side of Building
- All Plumbing Surface Mounted Sloped With Drains To Winterize
- Building is 2’ x 6‘ Frame 16” OC Walls, Trusses 24” OC
- OSB Sheeting on Roof & Walls/Under Metal
- Attic R-30 Fiberglass
- Walls 1” Styrofoam & R-19 Fiberglass
- Electric Box 200 AMP Panel (Longhorn Electric Wired & Inspected)
- Propane Hot Water (On Demand, Tank-less)
- Electric Heater (On Wall, 220 Volt)