857 J Street - Burwell NE
SHOME – A combination of a workshop and a home.
Do you have a driveway that is crowded with a boat, four-wheeler, motorcycle, golf cart, or jet skis? This combined shop and home can provide you the extra space you need with a complete residential living space and shop.
The residential living space is fully equipped with a kitchen, bathroom, and open living/sleeping space. Full sized appliances included: dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, washer and dryer. The on demand hot water will ensure continuous showers after a day at the Calamus.
A temperature-controlled, fully insulated workspace/storage space. The design allows for you to have storage, a workshop, garage, or entertaining space. Two overhead garage doors with alley access.
A large south facing lot gives you plenty of room to build or build on to the existing building if you are looking to expand. There is even room to park your RV.
Listing Price: $150,000
Year Built: 2007
Lot Dimensions: 100' x 140' (0.32 Acres)
Building Dimensions: 34' x 46'
- 10’ x 21’
- Dishwasher, Stove, Refrigerator
- 13' x 17'
- Electric Heater (On Wall, 220 Volt)
- Shower, Toilet, Washer & Dryer, Bathroom Vanity
- Floor Drain
- Propane Hot Water (On Demand, Tank-less)
- Building is 2’ x 6‘ Frame 16” OC Walls, Trusses 24” OC
- OSB Sheeting on Roof & Walls/Under Metal
- Attic R-30 Fiberglass
- Walls 1” Styrofoam & R-19 Fiberglass
- Electric Box 200 AMP Panel
- Door 8’ Tall by 9’ Wide (Insulated Steel Both Sides)
- Door 8’ Tall by 16’ Wide (Insulated Steel Both Sides)
- 8' x 12'
- Great for storage but could also be used as extra sleeping accommodations.
Sewer Clean-out on South Side of Building