Garfield County Sandhill Sub-Irrigated Grass
This property has 1,413 acres of sub-irrigated pasture and hay meadow. It is crossed fenced into nine pastures with nine solar wells. The property also has four 25’ fiberglass bottom tanks, five steel bottomless tanks and a submersible well. Abundant forage producing property.
- LISTING PRICE: SOLD
- TOTAL ACRES: 1,413 acres +/-
- 2020 TAXES: $14,700.56
- LOCATION: Approximately 20 miles from Burwell, Nebraska.
- SUB-IRRIGATED PASTURE AND HAY MEADOW
- Crossed Fenced into (9) Pastures
- (9) Solar Wells (Grundros and Lorentz Pumps)
- (4) 25' Fiberglass Bottom Tanks
- (5) Steel Bottomless Tanks
- Submersible Well
- EASEMENT: W/Nebraska Public Power District